I love Indiana, autumn, Indiana in autumn, humor, writing, reading, art and aesthetics, architecture, individuality, John Steinbeck, beer milkshakes, the Indiana Pacers, photography, skiing, really good food, the internet, shopping, and internet shopping most of all.
Download my résumé, follow me @chrissyastbury, or check back here to learn more.
To get in touch, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No!!! RT @WSJspeakeasy: James Gandolfini, ‘Sopranos’ Star, Dies at Age 51 on.wsj.com/16M3c5a 8 hours ago
- LOL. RT @si_nba: Chris Bosh to Heat fans who left early: 'Don't come to Game 7' wp.me/p16NvV-c2X 12 hours ago
- @LRCIndy I love that idea. Remember the male Pacemate? He was great. 19 hours ago
- The Polyphonic Spree at the @OldNatlCentre? Who wouldn't want to win tix to that!?! #ThePolySpreeIndy 1 day ago
- RT @_Verts: Can we stop reporting on this shmuck? RT @basketballtalk: Bulls’ legend Scottie Pippen sticks up for Derrick Rose http://t.co/A… 2 days ago
- RT @indystar: RT @KevinNMorgan: All that smoke is coming from a building fire at 2200 West Oliver. Avoid the area indy.st/1af5wns 4 days ago
- @jamespaden @jwwhitt a junkyard? Well, of all the things to burn, junkyard is a best case scenario. 4 days ago
- The JW is not on fire, but something on the westside certainly is. instagram.com/p/alo0K_qllb/ 4 days ago
- The #Derecho is uneventful, but my beverage is all kinds of dark & stormy. instagram.com/p/aeugDmKlg9/ 1 week ago
- @LRCIndy lance's latest instagram post. 1 week ago