A photo essay spotlighting Indianapolis photographer Wilbur Montgomery and his plans to transform an old industrial building into his home and studio. Located in an impoverished area on the near-Northside, his property abuts the Monon Trail and Montgomery would ultimately like to develop a so-called “poor old folk artist home” with his friends and colleagues.
I love Indiana, autumn, Indiana in autumn, humor, writing, reading, art and aesthetics, architecture, individuality, John Steinbeck, beer milkshakes, the Indiana Pacers, photography, skiing, really good food, the internet, shopping, and internet shopping most of all.
Download my résumé, follow me @chrissyastbury, or check back here to learn more.
To get in touch, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @_Verts: Can we stop reporting on this shmuck? RT @basketballtalk: Bulls’ legend Scottie Pippen sticks up for Derrick Rose http://t.co/A… 3 hours ago
- RT @indystar: RT @KevinNMorgan: All that smoke is coming from a building fire at 2200 West Oliver. Avoid the area indy.st/1af5wns 2 days ago
- @jamespaden @jwwhitt a junkyard? Well, of all the things to burn, junkyard is a best case scenario. 2 days ago
- The JW is not on fire, but something on the westside certainly is. instagram.com/p/alo0K_qllb/ 2 days ago
- The #Derecho is uneventful, but my beverage is all kinds of dark & stormy. instagram.com/p/aeugDmKlg9/ 5 days ago
- @LRCIndy lance's latest instagram post. 5 days ago
- Derecho Watch 2013 is on at the @BLASTmediaPR offices. Hold onto you hats, folks! It's going to be a wild ride! #Derecho #Indy 5 days ago
- Just learning about this Derecho business! How am I supposed to get my hair done during a rare severe weather event?! #Derecho #Indy 5 days ago
- @LRCIndy two! They're adorable. Follow his instagram! The little one is a lance lookalike. 6 days ago
- Congrats to @GeoPalz on their success so far in the Nike+ Accelerator Program! [client] 6 days ago