I love Indiana, autumn, Indiana in autumn, humor, writing, reading, art and aesthetics, architecture, individuality, John Steinbeck, beer milkshakes, the Indiana Pacers, photography, skiing, really good food, the internet, shopping, and internet shopping most of all.
Download my résumé, follow me @chrissyastbury, or check back here to learn more.
To get in touch, e-mail me at email@example.com.
- RT @dandakich: The Heat..crotch shots..kicks to stomach..elbows to head..cheap cowardly/ridiculous..if real fight broke out they scatter..c… 1 hour ago
- RT @TimCowlishaw: Spurs are 11 days away from being either America's darlings....or part of an all-ABA Finals. 1 hour ago
- RT @NOTSportsCenter: REPORT: The #NBA is debating how to punish #Pacers G Lance Stephenson for allowing his head to get in the way of Dwyan… 1 hour ago
- RT @jadande: Indy Fieldhouse best basketball venue design 1 hour ago
- RT @IndyMonthly: Jim Nabors is back! #500festivalparade instagram.com/p/ZviZXjyRLN/ 12 hours ago
- @Chris_Broussard @Kicksforkev did you mean Hibbert? I'm confused. 1 day ago
- @RealSkipBayless He definitely did it for you, Skip. 1 day ago
- RT @D_Mildenberg: Paul George puttin ppl on posters!!! #BeatTheHeat @chrissyastbury @dandakich 1 day ago
- RT @WhitlockJason: This is a great series. Congrats to Pacers. 1 day ago
- RT @_Verts: David West just caused two LeBron turnovers in the final minute... Holy. 1 day ago